J&B Recycling COVID-19 Statement: November 18
During the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the UK it is important to J&B Recycling to communicate the processes put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
As the UK heads into a second national lockdown, our services will continue and we aim to minimise disruptions in regards to this as much as possible. To do this we have put in place a number of contingency plans, including route changes which may affect collection times.
It is J&B’s sole mission to ensure the safety of staff, customers and the community we operate in with the following objectives:
- All staff at J&B Recycling continue to work to ensure that your service remains as consistent as possible.
- All workers have been informed of, and adhere to, guidance in relation to social distancing, continuously sanitising hands and other surfaces.
- Any member of staff who feels they may have symptoms have been instructed to immediately self-isolate in accordance with UK Government guidelines.
- An effort has been made to increasingly use paperless processes, wherever possible with digital and electronic paperwork being implemented.
- All non-essential visitors to any J&B sites remain postponed until further notice Essential visitors are informed to abide by the Government’s advice on social distancing.
- All essential visitors and staff are required to have their temperatures checked prior to entering the building.
- Daily cleaning is taking place throughout each of J&B Recycling sites and across the entire fleet of vehicles.
I would like to commend the dedicated team we have at J&B Recycling for the professional attitude and hard work they have shown in these testing times.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses across the UK and update as further developments occur.
For further information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the latest guidance from the Government click here.
Vikki Jackson Smith
If you require further information on the processes being put in place to stop the spread of Coronavirus and to ensure the safety of everyone involved in our services, you can contact us here.