J&B Recycling COVID-19 Statement: March 24
During the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in the UK it is important to J&B Recycling to communicate the processes put in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
At J&B Recycling we understand that our service is essential, and we aim to minimise disruption to this as much as possible to those organisations still in operation. To do this we have put in place a number of contingency plans, including route changes which may affect collection times.
It is J&B’s sole mission to ensure the safety of staff, customers and the community we operate in with the following objectives:
- All essential staff at J&B Recycling continue to work to ensure that your service remains as consistent as possible.
- All workers have been informed of, and adhere to, guidance in relation to continuously sanitising hands and other surfaces.
- Any member of staff who feels they may have symptoms have been instructed to immediately self-isolate in accordance with UK Government guidelines.
- An effort has been made to increasingly use paperless processes, wherever possible with digital and electronic paperwork being implemented.
- With immediate effect, all non-essential visitors to any J&B sites have been postponed. Essential visitors are informed to abide by the Government’s advice on social distancing.
- Daily cleaning is taking place throughout each of J&B Recycling sites and across the entire fleet of vehicles.
I would like to commend the dedicated team we have at J&B Recycling for the professional attitude and hard work they have shown in these testing times.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it progresses across the UK and update as further developments occur.
For further information on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and the latest guidance from the Government click here.
Vikki Jackson Smith
If you require further information on the processes being put in place to stop the spread of Coronavirus and to ensure the safety of everyone involved in our services, you can contact us here.