J&B Recycling and its staff are fully qualified to offer a full waste management and sorting service. We hold the following certificates, qualifications and credits:
- Waste Management License and Environmental Permits
- The Baltic Street and Thomlinson Road sites are licensed by the Environment Agency and are able to operate 24 hours a day
- Registered Waste Carrier
- COTC Level 4 in Waste Management Operations
- CPC in Road Transport
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Other general management qualifications
- Vikki Jackson-Smith, J&B Recycling's Managing Director, shortlisted for the North East Business Executive of the Year 2017.
- Winner of Corporate Livewire Award for Innovation Excellence in both 2017 and 2016
- Education and Training Award - Hartlepool Business Awards 2014
- Hartlepool Business of the Year 2013
- Corporate Responsibility and Environment Award - North East Business Awards 2013
- Winners of 2005 Hartlepool Business Award for Service
- Shortlisted for North East Business Award 2006 and 2011
- Winners of 2011 Hartlepool Business of the Year Award
- Winners of 2011 Hartlepool Business Environment Category Award
- Winners of Star Radio's Business of the Year Award for 2012
We have achieved ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditation (see downloads for certificates).
The company is also on the Guild of Patrons for Hartlepool Hospice.
Managing Director Vikki Jackson-Smith with some of our Awards
Hartlepool Business of the Year Award Winners 2011 and Environment Category Award Winners 2011
Star Radio's Business of the Year 2012